About personal data protection
Power Project Co., Ltd is responsible for the use, handling and protection of personal information.
Our personal data protection policies
1. In order to comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Act on the Use of Personal Information Number to Identify Specific Individuals in Administrative Procedures, laws and regulations, guidelines and other norms set forth by the government, we have established and appropriately operate a personal information protection management system in accordance with the Japanese Industrial Standard “Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements” (JIS Q15001).
2. We will clearly define the purpose of use of personal information to the extent necessary for the execution of our business, and will acquire, use, and provide personal information appropriately. We will use the acquired personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use and will take measures to ensure that the information is not used for any other purpose.
3. When outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information obtained through the measures described in the preceding paragraph, we will select a party that meets the protection standards and take appropriate measures through contracts or other means.
4. We will take reasonable security measures and corrective actions to prevent risks such as unauthorized access to personal information or loss, leakage, alteration, or destruction of personal information.
5. We will respond without delay to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, etc., of such personal information, as well as other complaints and consultations from the person concerned.
6. We will continuously review and improve our personal information protection management system in a timely and appropriate manner through education, operation, audits, and reviews, while always being aware of the latest trends in information technology, changes in social demands, and changes in the business environment.
7. We have established a management system for the protection of personal information, including the appointment of a personal information protection manager, and have made our regulations known to all employees and others to ensure compliance with them.
Personal Information Office
Corporate Development Department of Power Project Co., Ltd
For the purpose of use of personal information and the procedures for requests for disclosure, etc., please refer to “PUBLIC NOTICE”.